- Brokerage Services
- Office Location:
Raymond F. Sandelli is the Managing Partner at CRE Consultants. He began his brokerage career with CBRE, Inc. as an Office Leasing Specialist in Seattle, Washington. In 1985, he joined the Cincinnati office as Sales Manager, and in August of 1987, he assumed the position of Managing Officer. In 1995, Mr. Sandelli became the Sr. Managing Director of the CBRE Tampa office and in 2000, assumed responsibility for the Florida Region. In 2007, Mr. Sandelli assumed statewide oversight for lender and servicer representation for the reposition of all property types through CBRE’s Recovery and Restructuring Services program
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Sandelli was the Vice President of Leasing for The Rainier Fund, Inc., a Seattle based commercial real estate development and management firm.
- J. Frank Mahoney Award for Excellence – CBRE’s highest acknowledgement for management (2000)
- President’s Award, Florida Region – CBRE’s top performing large market area (2005)
Affiliations & Accreditations
- Advisory Board, Past President Real Estate Investment Council
- Board, Past Chair, Center for Real Estate Studies, University of Florida (graduate studies)
- Past President and Foundation Chair, Tampa Downtown Rotary Club
- Tampa Downtown Partnership, Past Chair
- Volunteer – Habitat for Humanity, Juvenile Diabetes, Real Estate Lives
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Monmouth University, Long Branch, New Jersey.
- Following graduation, Mr. Sandelli completed eight years of military service as a Naval Officer and Aviator. His final tour was as a member of the Navy’s Flight Demonstration Squadron, the Blue Angels.