- Office Location:
- Fort Myers
As a founding partner, Randal Mercer has assisted in guiding the company since 1998. He has been instrumental in developing company policies for new business development, client relations, brokerage services and asset services.
Randal is currently responsible for commercial property transactions, asset management and investment analysis for our clients. His brokerage specialty is office/investment properties and he has been considered one of Southwest Florida’s market leaders for decades.
- CRE Consultants’ Top Producer (2008, 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- CoStar Power Broker (2006-2019)
Affiliations & Accreditations
- Gulfshore Business Magazine: Community Advisory Board (2011-2019)
- Lee Building Industry Association: 1st Vice President, Board of Directors (2011-2021)
- Southwest Florida Leadership Initiative: Chairman (2010-2012)
- Executive Oversight Regulatory Committee: Chairman, EROC Appointed by Lee County Commissioners (1992-2021)
- Real Estate Investment Society: Past President (2001-2002)
- Ritz Carlton Club (Aspen, CO): President, Board of Directors (October 2012-2018)