stan stouder, CCIM
stan stouder, CCIM
- Office Location:
- Fort Myers
Stan Stouder has been successful since 1981 in the Southwest Florida real estate market as a broker, corporate site selector, investor and developer. Stan holds a Bachelor of Science degree in real estate from Indiana University, the CCIM designation, and is a Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistics Programming.
Stan was a founding partner of the Lee, Collier and Charlotte county offices of CB Richard Ellis from 1998–2012. In 2012, he again became a founding partner, this time of CRE Consultants, which provides strategic advice, sales and leasing, property management, research and consulting for owners of commercial properties that include industrial, office, retail, multi-housing and land.
Stan’s real estate acumen is demonstrated as a perennial top producer, speaker, award-winning author, TV show host and advisor on sundry community and professional boards. He speaks on business principles throughout the United States and internationally.
Stan formerly was the Regional Director of Development for Twistee Treat. Stan has formed and managed numerous, highly successful and harmonious investment groups. He is often called upon to provide fee work to lenders, attorneys, and to solve complex real estate riddles with creative and simple solutions.
- Lee County Local Planning Agency (LPA) – Vice-chairman (January 2016 to Present)
- The Salvation Army – Advisory Board (2012 to Present; Chair: 2014 to 2018)
- FGCU Lutgert College of Business Advisory Council (March 2018)
- FGCU Lutgert College of Business Institute for Entrepreneurship (January 2018)
- News-Press Market Watch Keynote speaker (2008 to 2019)
- Real Estate Investment Society: 2 time Past President
- Southwest Florida CCIM Chapter Past DVP
- Publication, Florida Realtor – Editorial Excellence Award
- Publication, Florida Realtor – Best Article of the Year Award
- Published on GlobeStreet.com
- CoStar Power Broker
- Bachelor of Science, Real Estate – Indiana University
- Master Practitioner, Communication Skills – Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Masters Degree: Biblical Studies – Advanced Theological Seminary
- 3rd Degree Black Belt Tae Kwon Do