- Office Location:
Scott Dunnuck is a Partner of CRE Consultants, specializing in investment property sales and landlord representation for leasing activities.
Scott began his career in 1989 with Coldwell Banker in Tallahassee, Florida. In 1991 he moved to Naples and worked for a local boutique commercial real estate company. Five years later he was hired by the Welsh Companies based in Minneapolis, Minnesota to assist in establishing/growing a presence in Florida. In 2000 the partners of Commercial Real Estate Services (an affiliate of CB Richard Ellis) asked Scott to join them as a partner and assist in opening an office in Collier County. In 2011 the firm decided to drop its affiliation with the national firm.
As a graduate from the Florida State University Real Estate program, he is well-versed in the underwriting and financial analysis needed to acquire and sell commercial property.
Affiliations & Accreditations
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- National Association of Realtors
- Florida State University, Bachelor of Science Real Estate
- CCIM courses completed: CI-100, CI-101, CI-103 and CI-104
- State of Florida Real Estate Sales License (1989-Present)