- Office Location:
- Fort Myers
Pamela Pipher is a Broker Associate in our Fort Myers office. She is part of the Retail Team at CRE and specializes in tenant and landlord representation.
Pamela has over 25 years of experience in commercial real estate as an owner/investor. Additionally, she had a successful career in Austin Texas as well as in New York City in Architecture and Interior Design. Her projects and clients ranged from Saks Fifth Avenue, The University of Texas and Goldman Sachs. This diverse background enables her to utilize her intrinsic insight to site identification and feasibility. Her history of success has been a result of developing long term relationships by attentively listening to the client’s goals and concerns. She listens, she acts, the client prospers.
In Texas, Pamela served on the Texas Board for Interior Designers, is BOMA Certified and a founding member of Commercial Real Estate Women-Austin. She was an active participant in Team in Training and raised substantial funds doing Century Rides on a bicycling team for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
As a licensed Captain, Pamela spent 4 years sailing the Caribbean on her 46’ sloop named Gumption. She still enjoys taking Gumption out for a sail and quite often to the Dry Tortugas.
Pamela is passionate about business development and the growth of Fort Myers.
Affiliations & Accreditations
- Building Owners and Managers Association Certified (BOMA)
- Commercial Investment Professionals (CIP)
- Real Estate Investment Society of SWFL (REIS)
- Southwest Florida Real Estate Investment Association (SWFL REIA)
- Harvard Graduate School for Universal Design
- Texas State University for Interior Design
- Institute of Design and Construction for Architecture