- Office Location:
Michael Mahan is an associate in the Naples office specializing in landlord representation, investments, single tenant sales and medical office.
Michael has almost 15 years in the commercial real estate market as a multi-million dollar producer. At CRE Consultants, he will be servicing the retail sector of Southwest Florida’s commercial real estate market with a primary focus on Collier County.
Most recently, Michael was Director of Retail for Cushman & Wakefield in Fort Myers. He previously managed the State of Georgia’s commercial lease portfolio of 1,500+ leases and was a top producer at multiple private retail REIT’s in addition to running his own commercial brokerage firm in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Michael earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from Ball State University and proudly served in the U.S. army as a paratrooper in the 82nd Airborne Division.
- Closed over 400 transactions in eight states including Florida totaling more than 2.5 million square feet and valued over 350 million dollars
- The top Leasing Rep at two different REITS in the first year of employment
- Completed multiple 100,000 SF retail transactions and a 300,000 SF office transaction while working for the State Properties Commission
- Multi-Million dollar producer award for the Charlotte Regional Commercial Board of Realtors in 2007-2009
Affiliations & Accreditations
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Served as Alumni Ambassador for the states of Georgia, North Carolina and SWFL for Ball State University
- Ball State University, Bachelor's Degree - Marketing