- Brokerage Services
- Office Location:
- Fort Myers
Farris Saffa specializes in all facets of commercial real estate but his focus and expertise are in the retail market. He has an outgoing, people-friendly personality that makes him someone others enjoy working with.
He has lived in Southwest Florida for the past two years, but has worked in Commercial Real Estate for past 30 years in Chicago, IL and Denver, CO. He has strong negotiating, leadership, and sales skills and has solidified his reputation as a top client centric broker with a priority on exceeding his client’s expectations.
Farris approaches every transaction with enthusiasm, integrity, and is passionate about finding the optimal deal for every client. His experience in real estate development totals over $600,000,000 in retail, hospitality, and mixed-use projects. Whether his clients want to buy, sell, expand, or consolidate he can deliver results in a quick precise fashion.
- Site Analyst – Market studies for best use of property or user driven.
- Acquisitions – Site targeting to contract negotiations.
- Legal – Competent with contractual terms and conditions for Purchase and Lease agreements.
- City Entitlements – Skillful in interpretation of and locating points-of negotiation.
- Financial Analyst – Proficient mastering input valuations for entry and exit strategies.
- Financing – Point person for the $450,000,000 term commitment from Morgan Stanley and the $40,000,000 TIF/Bond with William Blair Company.
- University of Oklahoma - Accounting