- Brokerage Services
- Office Location:
- Fort Myers
Deb Scott is a Broker Associate in our Fort Myers office. She has over 21 years of commercial real estate experience that includes sales & leasing of office, retail and industrial/warehouse properties. Additionally, Scott has an extensive background in facility management experience with class A office buildings and shopping centers.
Prior to joining CRE Consultants, Scott lived in Missouri serving clients at an independent commercial brokerage firm and where she provided complete brokerage services, including site selection, contract negotiation, and customer relations for governmental facilities, medical facilities, start-up businesses and small business clients. Scott has completed over 400 transactions within the prior five years.
- “40 Under 40” Recipient – Springfield Business Journal
- CoStar Power Broker – Leasing Transactions (2011, 2012 & 2014)
- Economic Impact Award Winner for Commercial Real Estate Category–Springfield Business Journal – Wilhoit Properties, Inc.
Affiliations & Accreditations
- BOMA – President, Charter Member; Building Owners & Managers Association. (Southwest Missouri)
- BOMA – Board of Directors; state level legislative effort with other cooperative BOMA affiliates
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Tampa – Economic Summit Committee
- Leadership Collier Foundation (2015 Graduate)
- Drury University, Bachelor of Arts – Communications
- Post Graduate Studies, Missouri State University – Real Estate Principals, Finance, Appraisal, Law & Insurance