- Office Location:
- Fort Myers
David Sepulveda specializes in the multifamily sector. A resident of Lee County since age seven, David began his foray into real estate in 2013 as an investor. Since then he has managed numerous, highly successful investment partnerships, effectively averaging a 51% return on investment.
A decorated, Retired Master Sergeant of the United States Air Force, David applies the determination, discipline and strategic planning he learned to everything he does. Additionally, his world travel at the service of his country and his Puerto Rican heritage give him an invaluable perspective into the increasingly international nature of the industry. David is bilingual in English and Spanish, giving him the advantage of being able to communicate fluently with the increasingly influential Latino participants in the market.
In addition to earning various certificates and degrees, David has polished his skills and knowledge continuously including by speaking to and instructing students on successfully investing in Tax Liens and Tax Deeds. His entrepreneurial spirit even led to being featured on the A&E series, “Dirty Rotten Cleaners,” while assisting in Biohazard remediation of real estate.
Affiliations & Accreditations
- Southwest Florida CCIM Chapter
- Associate Degree, Human Resources – Community College of the Air Force (CCAF)
- Associate Degree, Aircraft Armament Systems Tech – Community College of the Air Force (CCAF)
- Certificate, Professional Management – Community College of the Air Force (CCAF)
- Certificate, Finance – Columbia Southern University