- Adjacent building (2633 Dr MLK Jr Boulevard) sold May 2015 @ $52 PSF
- Historic McCollum Hall redevelopment is one block east
- Access is off Lemon Street
- Building has no water meter
- Property has bifurcated zoning
- Adjoining vacant land a possibility to expand parking
- New Urethane roof in April 2016 (5-year warranty)
- Reinforced concrete construction
- Fenced yard
- Dock high loading
- On grade loading
- Two 10’W x 14’H overhead doors
- Fully sprinkled
This climate controlled storage building fronts both State Road 82 and Lemon Street.
Conveniently located just minutes from downtown Fort Myers across from the Imaginarium, between the signalized intersections of Evans Avenue and Cranford Avenue. The property has served as secured storage for a medical tenant since 2005. It’s leased through the 3rd Quarter 2019. Tenant has an option to renew for 3 years. Current income is $30,000± / year net.